Monday, July 12, 2010

Need help picking a College Research Topic?

I have a 2,000 word College Research paper to do and I am stuck picking a topic. My major is Criminal Justice, but I am not interested in much of anything. I need a really good topic with a lot of information and where i can find at least 7 sources.

Need help picking a College Research Topic?
There are tons of good topics in Criminal Justice.





Talk about recent Supreme Court decisions that affect our Miranda rights. What do our Miranda rights really mean? Do they help us? Is Miranda followed? What does custodial interrogation mean?
Reply:Pick a Supreme Court case, such as Arizona VS Miranda. If you are not interested in anything, drop out and travel the world, join Peace Corps. Get enganged with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment