Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Research paper topics...?

I've been given only a week to write a research paper (about anything) for my English class. I'm limited to only 750-950 words, and it seems like any topic that I consider I will have too much to write about. I need a topic that's easy, simple, and and can be thouroughly written about in 750-950 words.





Help?

Research paper topics...?
Anything can be condensed. Pick anything. If you still can't do that pick a part of the big topic.





I.e. The topic of sports





Shrink that to one sport - say, Baseball





You can then shrink Baseball to one aspect of it or one person - say Babe Ruth








If you really want short stuff:





- do a short Bio of someone





- write a short paper about Yahoo Answers and it's advantages and disadvantages





- write about the history of Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment