Friday, July 16, 2010

I need help making a list of creative and interesting research paper topics.?

For one of my classes, I have to write a research paper. I've written a bunch of research papers in my life and now I'm out of creative ideas, haha. I have to turn in a list of ten possible topics before narrowing it down to the one I will do.





The topics have to be somewhat specific (i.e. "life in concentration camps" instead of "the Holocaust"...though I don't want to do another paper on the Holocaust this semester). Some things I'm interested in are famous criminals, conspiracy theories, unusual mental disorders, and exciting stuff like that.





I'm thinking of doing my research paper on Whitey Bulger, the FBI's second most wanted person, who was a leader of organized crime in Boston (if you've seen The Departed, the character Frank Costello is partially based on him). But I still need to turn in nine other ideas!





Any help is appreciated.

I need help making a list of creative and interesting research paper topics.?
Some ideas:





What makes certain criminals famous? (Sociology)





Why are some famous criminals so popular? (Sociology)





Why do people discredit conspiracy theories without any thought? (Sociology or Psychology, depending on how you approach the subject)





Why have conspiracy theories become more popular since World War II?





How do high-profile criminals justify their behavior?





Are there ways to spot a future super-criminal?





Why do labs focus on helping people live with mental ailments rather than on cures?





Of course, doing a web search for any of your listed favorite topics will bring up lists of topics you can adapt as research papers

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment