Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need a research topic in educational adminstration for my PhD. SUGGEST me some topics please. Thank you all.

The rise of online education


Accreditation standards for Universities


Educational Morals


Curriculum Management


New trends in elementary education


Cause and Effect of rising educational costs





Hope this helps! Good luck!!

I need a research topic in educational adminstration for my PhD. SUGGEST me some topics please. Thank you all.
Decode this lyrics " Nineteen seventy- three"


Trace back.


What was the changes made in the school curriculum?


Find out what had been thrown away?


When was the first changes made?


Trace it from early education.


The basic needs for survival?


That created the missing link in the generation gap.


Luke 10.21-22


What is missing?


At secondary level.


Basic skill was given


At higher level skill and technology.


Luke 8.5-8,10-17


Luke 5.36-39


Luke 6.39-40,41-45,46-49


What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment