Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am studying media studies and just beginning the critical research topic!!?

I am struggling to decide on a hypothesis to study. I want to focus on either TV drama, advertising or crime and the media. Can anyone suggest any ideas I can use in one of these topics?

I am studying media studies and just beginning the critical research topic!!?
I am torn between tv drama and advertising.





TV Drama you can use words like "moral panic" "institutional values" "target audience" "representation" "stereotypes"





Advertising you can say how they use techniques to appeal to a speicfic audience. Such as colour, images, animation, content. E.g. if the target audience was children they would use bright colours, simple lexis, big images etc

teeth grinding guard

No comments:

Post a Comment