Sunday, August 22, 2010

A topic for Sociology class that I can research?

Need to come up with a topic to research about for Sociology class. Any good ideas that pertain to society today?

A topic for Sociology class that I can research?
I was a social science major in college. I studied Psychology, Sociology and Criminal Justice.





Here is a topic I wrote a paper on in my sociology class:


Differential Social Learning Theory “Smoking”





Here is a question you can answer as well. This is what I also wrote a paper on: How is your family structured? That is, is it a traditional nuclear family, or does it represent the diversity of American families? How would you apply the current debate over family values to your own family experience?





And, here is another topic: Pet Companionship for the Elderly





I did papers on all these topics and got an "A".





Hope these ideas will help you...

braces for teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment