Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone help me to find a good research topic?

This research for my Enlish class...I didn't get a good topic..


can anyone help meeeeeeeeeeee

Can anyone help me to find a good research topic?
Check out http://www.ClassTopic.com They have some great topics that I've used in the past. Each topic has three good sources to get you started on the research, too.
Reply:What grade are you in? Pick a work by Shakespeare or a poem and research the symbolism. Research the evolution of modern English. Research the reasons that certain words are spelled or pronounced different in the UK and the US. Research the way words take on new meanings over the years such as cool, square, fag, queer, or many, many others. The three letter word that is deleted by yahoo use to mean a cigarette but the same as snipe.

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment