Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's an easy, interesting topic for a research project? It has to have an expert I can interview?

I need a good topic I can use for a research project. It should be 6th grade level, and I need a person who's an expert in that topic. Also, if you know a few books that can help me, please list them.

What's an easy, interesting topic for a research project? It has to have an expert I can interview?
It all depends on what you're interested in. If you know what you want to do when you get to college then pick something along those lines. Or even if you have an idea then go on that and you could interview someone you know in that field. For example if you think you might want to be a doctor then go interview your doctor. If not you could choose something like a sport you really like and research it's beginnings. Or you could research the use of work dogs. I could help you out with that one if you like. There's so many things you could research. Make a list of things you enjoy or might want to research and narrow it down and make it more specific and it'll just come to you. Good luck!
Reply:Hmm, interesting should be defined by you.





I'd say myths.


Transport systems in humans, about the blood, plasma...


World War 2 - the positive impact of Hitler and the negatives too





I don't know about experts. Sorry. Neither do i know any books.





Why don;t you use that little brain of yours a little more, instead of asking when you know you won't get an answer that pleases you.


No comments:

Post a Comment