Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is a good research topic?

I have to write a research paper on a controversial topic. Got any ideas?? Thanks!

What is a good research topic?
Global Warming


Teen Pregnancy


High School Drop-outs vs. College Drop-outs


World Hunger


The United States Tax %


The Military


George Bush vs. The World
Reply:oh my gosh there's sooooooo many! What you need to do is find a controversial topic that interests you. I have no idea what your interests are, so I can't help you with that. But if you pick a topic that you really are interested and passionate about, writing the paper will be a piece of cake and enjoyable.





If you want me to help you come up with a topic, type in some of your interests and I'll check back here and edit my answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment