Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need research discussion topics for running...?

so i'm working on this paper for english called the isearch, and i'm having trouble zero-ing in on a topic. i want to do something related to running like cross country/track and field...a topic having to do with that. if you know anything about running and such, your help would be greatly appreciated.

I need research discussion topics for running...?
An isearch is supposed to be very personal, so you could do something about how running has changed your life - what it would be like if you couldn't run, what the benefits are physically, and what it does for you mentally. You could research the "runner's high" and the stress relief, and find out why it happens, then go into the way it makes you feel, and how it feels to win a race. I bet runner's world has a website where you could find testimonials from other runners as well.
Reply:Hi,


Please don't mistake this for me bad-mouthing jogging. It's a wonderful sport. I suggest you research the very disproportionate rate of knee surgeries required by female runners, as opposed to male. I'm essentially giving you a good topic. I'm only doing this because in researching this. You will learn about it. Hopefully, before you suffer any injuries. The biomechanics behind this is quite interesting. Good Luck.

hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment