Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Topics for Poli Sci Research Paper?

I usually don't have any trouble thinking about topics for research papers, especially ones for political science classes since I'm pretty passionate about a lot of subjects, but I'm completely drawing a blank.





I'm a sophomore in a 300-level college class called "Congress and the Presidency," and we have to write an 8-10 page research paper on anything to do with the title of the class. It can involve both Congress and the Presidency or just one of the branches.





I should note that I am more conservative than your average college student, and don't want to write a rant about how awful the war in Iraq is, but I also don't want to write a paper about something so cliche as abortion or issues that are constantly debated.





I know, I know, I should be able to think of my own topic, but I'm having a really hard time brainstorming and need some fresh perspective.





Extra note: If you can find a connection between the Amish and Congress that could take up 8-10 pages, let me know.

Topics for Poli Sci Research Paper?
Take a look at Kraybill, Donald B. ed. The Amish and the State. Foreword by Martin E. Marty. 2nd ed.: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2003. 351 pp.


and see if you can't think of something.

medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment